Try Before You Buy: Mentoring
Mentoring is a year-long commitment. Here at TGPC, we completely understand that you need to make sure the fit is right to achieve your property goals. So you can try before you buy.
How does this work? Join us for a weekend on a specific topic outlined below, with a one-off payment that let’s you into our exclusive Mentoring group, to experience how fantastic it truly is and how being part of the group can benefit you.
The Mentoring Programme is focused upon clear wealth generating strategies within property. These include;
- Business Planning and Goal Setting
- Joint Venture Overview and Structures
- Sourcing Discounted Deals from Estate Agents
- Finding Private Investors
- Joint Ventures – Creating Proposals and Pitching
- Buy to Sell Successfully – Make Serious Money Selling Property
- Effective Letting
- Joint Ventures – Pitching and Paperwork
- Sourcing Deals Off Market and Direct to Vendor
- Buying and Selling Deals at Auction
- Ongoing online reporting by you is on a fortnightly basis.
An entire weekend is £750 inc VAT.
The next set of Mentoring dates are;
13th – 14th January 2018 – Business Planning and Goal Setting
3rd – 4th February 2018 – Joint Ventures: Overview and Structures
17th – 18th March 2018 – Raising Private Finance
Your Next Step:
Call our Education on 0117 9428914 to book your exclusive place.
"Since joining the TGPC course, I have gained the motivation and confidence to take action and buy a property for refurb and sell. I bought my first property for £46k, and with a £5k refurbishment I expect to sell for £65k. I have also expanded my network enormously."