- Flagship Mentoring Programme
- Property Entrepreneur Online Programme
- Raising Private Finance ONLINE Master Class Download Now
- ONLINE Sourcing Workshop
- Try Before You Buy: Mentoring
- How to Buy to Sell Property and Make Serious Cash: London Workshop
- How to Buy & Sell Property at Auction: London Workshop
- How to Source Discounted Property Deals: London Workshop
- How to Succeed in Property: London Workshop
- Raising Private Finance: London Workshop
- Structure, Pitch & Deliver Great Joint Ventures: London Workshop
- TGPC’s YouTube Channel
Try Before You Buy: Mentoring
Mentoring is a year-long commitment. Here at TGPC, we completely understand that you need to make sure the fit is right to achieve your property goals. So you can try before you buy.
How does this work? Join us for a weekend on a specific topic outlined below, with a one-off payment that let’s you into our exclusive Mentoring group, to experience how fantastic it truly is and how being part of the group can benefit you.
The Mentoring Programme is focused upon clear wealth generating strategies within property. These include;
- Business Planning and Goal Setting
- Joint Venture Overview and Structures
- Sourcing Discounted Deals from Estate Agents
- Finding Private Investors
- Joint Ventures – Creating Proposals and Pitching
- Buy to Sell Successfully – Make Serious Money Selling Property
- Effective Letting
- Joint Ventures – Pitching and Paperwork
- Sourcing Deals Off Market and Direct to Vendor
- Buying and Selling Deals at Auction
- Ongoing online reporting by you is on a fortnightly basis.
An entire weekend is £750 plus VAT.
The next set of Mentoring dates are;
26th – 27th November 2016 – Buy to Sell – Make Serious Money Selling Property
14 – 15th January 2017 – Business Planning and Goal Setting for Property Success
11 – 12th February 2017 – Joint Ventures Part One Overview and Structure
Your Next Step:
Call our Education on 0117 9428914 to book your exclusive place.
"Since joining the TGPC course, I have gained the motivation and confidence to take action and buy a property for refurb and sell. I bought my first property for £46k, and with a £5k refurbishment I expect to sell for £65k. I have also expanded my network enormously."
How to Raise Private Finance & Do Great Joint Ventures Workshop: London
Source Seriously Discounted Property Deals (back by demand, 1st date SOLD OUT): London Workshop
How to Raise Private Finance to Succeed in Property: London Workshop
How to Buy to Sell in Property and Make Serious Cash: London Workshop