Take you business to the next level
The good property company Property Development Masterclass
BRAND NEW Property Development MasterClass!
Property development done well, makes you SERIOUS money
Why is this right for you?
- Start with the end in mind to achieve the success you want in property.
- Define (with confidence) your plan to be successful
- Learn the tricks of the trade from experienced and expert knowledge
Who is this for?
Those of you looking to make a success in property by learning all you need to know about how to successfully property develop. Do you want financial freedom and create substantial wealth? then this is the course for you! Analyse where you want to be with the tools, advice and essential lessons to set achievable milestones that will drive your property business forward. Experienced or beginner, everyone needs a learn the key property development topics. Our online Masterclass has been taken directly from Susannah’s Mentoring programme and contains two full days of content. Available on the go, in the comfort of your own home, you can dip in out of the education as you like.
Property is a wealth making business, when done correctly. Susannah’s Masterclass is designed to support your development and help you work towards your objectives. This is done with a ﬂexible and entrepreneurial approach and attitude, completely online to fit into your busy schedule.
Susannah is a well established property investor who has run a successful flipping (Buy to Sell) strategy for over 5 years. She also owns a substantial HMO and single let property portfolio and she is now looking to give back and help others, in the form of her mentoring programme, workshops and online curriculum.
What does the Property Development Masterclass cover?
- Planning gain – running through the key stages of planning and weighing up the risk!
- Construction Industry Scheme
- CDM Regulations – you get to see CDM in practice, experience completely invaluable!
- Health and Safety
- Refurb Plan – the course runs through the practicalities of development and how to get your plan right
- Building regulations