Online Mentoring Programme T&C’s
Terms and Conditions for Online Mentoring Services (OLM).
- The terms and conditions below apply to the Online coaching and mentoring services provided by The Good Property Company (TGPC) to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by TGPC for the client. The term ‘mentoring’ or ‘coaching’ as here used covers life coaching, personal coaching, executive coaching, business coaching, group mentoring and one to one mentoring for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
- Coaching is not psychological counselling or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), TGPC agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client). The purchase of the Online Mentoring Programme constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The date that the first mentoring session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. The first mentoring session is defined as either the send out of the first curriculum or a conference call being booked and/or attended by a client.
- The services and information provided by TGPC are only for the client and are not to be shared. If shared, this is a breach of the Terms and Conditions and allows for TGPC to revoke any services provided.
Responsibility & Commitment
- TGPC will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following mentoring with TGPC. TGPC accepts no liability for the client’s actions. TGPC has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of mentoring sessions, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- TGPC offers the client 11 monthly conference calls and 10 monthly online collections (excluding August and December for the collections and August for the conference calls) as part of the programme, with dates announced in advance. Attendance is at the clients discretion and if a conference call is missed, or not booked by the client, TGPC is not liable to provide an alternative call.
- Personal information or business information supplied to TGPC by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law.
- TGPC asks that all members of the group be mindful of others in the group and TGPC, and extend the same respect to their right to confidentiality as they would expect for themselves.
- Any information that you, the client, shares with the group is up to your discretion to disclose.
Clarity & Style
- The client has the right to talk openly and candidly with their mentor, and the client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with TGPC on any area of the mentoring process. TGPC welcomes openness and honesty.
- Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given by writing to TGPC, 5.1 The Paintworks, Bristol BS4 3EH, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TGPC is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the mentoring process, the client may be asked to complete a feedback form.
- The mentoring schedule will be arranged for the full year in advance, by TGPC. This will consist of 10 mentoring collections. In addition, TGPC offers conference call sessions, attended by a small number of peer mentees, to support the client in-between the release of the mentoring collections.
- Mentoring will take place between the client and their TGPC mentor online, through the use of pre-recorded video, packs of information and audio tracks. Additional conference style mentoring session will take place by telephone (client calls into the conference call number provided). Further support is gained through the private Facebook group, which is a peer support digital network. TGPC reserve the right to remove the client at any point from this Facebook group.
- The length of the programme is for one year. The number of mentoring collections will be agreed at the start of mentoring between TGPC and the client, and confirmed by TGPC by email or written correspondence. The client’s end date is one year after the client’s start date.
- Payment must be paid in full in advance of commencing the programme. All prices are subject to VAT.
- TGPC may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between mentoring collections. There is no obligation on the client to complete these tasks, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes.
- The client may contact the TGPC Education Team by phone or email between collections to share a success or seek clarification on a mentoring issue. A response may be delivered by return, or it may be deemed more effective to bring the TGPC response to the client over the telephone on a conference call session.
Cancellation & Rearranging Sessions
- As the mentoring programme has set dates for both conference calls and mentoring collection releases, no refunds will be given to clients for unused mentoring collections. In exceptional circumstances TGPC may need to rearrange a mentoring collection; in these circumstances TGPC will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment for all clients.
- The client may terminate their mentoring contract at any time in writing. Refunds on payments made against future sessions will be at the discretion of TGPC.
- In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, TGPC can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further mentoring sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by TGPC where practicable.
- There may be occasions when TGPC may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event TGPC will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and TGPC does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client choses to make.
- There is a 14 day cooling off period from the date the programme has been booked (i.e. the date the full amount was paid), usually you will be entitled to receive a full refund from the amount paid however should you have received services during those 14 days you will receive a pro rata refund to cover the cost of those services provided, up until cancellation.